Completely hand-made in the Teodoro Perez workshop, it’s interesting that Marco Tejeda‘s guitar models are named after the neighborhoods of Madrid.
As such, this model “La Latina” is named after a popular and ancient neighborhood in the larger city that is Madrid. This instrument features its own unique bracing system and is made by the same high standards of fit-and-finish as all of the guitars made in the Perez workshop.
Once it’s in your hands, you’ll notice:
- High-Grade Indian rosewood back & sides
- a Lacquer finish
- Rubner tuning machines, which fit the instrument to a T!
- a Cedar top for this version that delivers a Big, Rich sound with Deep basses and Thick trebles
- Ultra-responsiveness with a Nice, Quick attack
- And, Plenty of Power for both concertizing and recording!
Like every guitar we have seen from the Perez workshop, the set-up is superb and the attention to detail is impeccable.
Simple Yet Classy!
For the complete GSI Auction experience:
(click “How it Works” on the top right)
Add this 2016 Tejeda to your Watchlist to keep track of it